KWC Compliance Support
Kelli Voss - Director of Compliance
Marketing Compliance Guidelines
There are guidelines for what can and can not be on your marketing material. CLICK below to get a detailed breakdown.
Submitting Compliance Documents To The MC
Most documents associated with your transaction must be submitted to the market center for approval. CLICK below for the directions on how to complete this in Command.
Do Not Call Registry
Steps to access the National Do Not Call Registry:
- Go to https://telemarketing.donotcall.gov/default.aspx
- Click on "Login Current Users"
- Organization ID: 10274752-86754
- Password: Keller4!
- Select the "Downloader" option
- Press Login
- Select the gold "Download Phone Numbers"
- Choose "Download Full List" to see the registered do not call numbers for the area codes of 803, 843,864, 704, and 980.
- Only one KWC member may be logged in at a time. If you are experiencing difficulty logging in please wait and try again later. REMEMBER to logout when you are finished.
- The account password is updated every 90 days. We will update it here for your reference.
- SC & NC do not have separate registries
- NC allows residents to file a private lawsuit for state law do not call list violations for which they can recover statutory damages and, in most of these states, also recover their reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- The federal and state do not call lists protect only residential phones — phones for personal use. (The only exception is a Texas law that allows businesses to register with the Texas Utility Commission’s limited purpose do not call list so the business can prevent calls soliciting the recipient to change their electricity service to the electric provider that the caller represents.) In contrast, the cell phone provisions of the TCPA protect business phones as well as cell phones from robocalls.
- The National Do Not Call List does not prohibit certain types of calls. Most state's do not call lists parrot the federal constitutional, statutory, and administratively created exemptions.
- The National Do Not Call List prohibits only certain telephone solicitation calls. Calls made for purposes other than to sell or promote a product, service or property which the caller offers for sale are not “solicitations”.
KWRI Do Not Call Guide
National Association of Realtors TCPA Quick Reference:
SC Dept. of Consumer Affairs DNC Guide: